Yesterday here in Oklahoma, the weather was cold, windy and cloudy. Winds were howling out of the north at 35mph, and with a high temperature of only 44, the wind chills were in the teens. It was literally bone chilling cold, and my bones were chilled! Today, however, the winds are calm, the sun is shining brightly, and there is not a cloud in the sky. Our weather changes here in Oklahoma are sometimes sudden and dramatic. I'm grateful for those changes, because it always makes me realize the power of God. With a whisper, he can send forth such powerful forces of nature. He is indeed large, and in charge.
I am now selling Scentsy. www. mmarshall5.scentsy.us. It is something I can do that is not physically demanding, the product is incredible, and I'm in charge of my success. There are many business opportunities like Scentsy, that is direct-selling. I chose this because I love the product!
The holidays are looming, and plans are uncertain so far. The kids all have significant others now, and being from a divorced family automatically pulls them in different directions. I remember how stressful it was as a newly married person trying to please both families. When Rick and I divorced, I vowed that I would never add the the stress the kids did not sign up for. So whatever works out, will be just as it is supposed to be! I sure do miss my parents at the holidays, and I am grateful for the wonderful memories they made for me. I know they are right here beside me in spirit, but I miss them being here physically.
Off to work on my Scentsy website!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment